INGREDIENTS (for 4 people):
70g sweet gorgonzola
10g mascarpone cheese
40g ricotta cheese (cow ricotta)
20g heated cream
50g whipped cream
100g cocoa butter
1g saffron powder
50g germinated teff (for the grass)
100g apple and pear chutney
10g puffed amaranth
1. Whip 50g of cream in the mixing bowl. Dissolve the gelatine in cold water. Heat the remaining 25g of cream and mix it with the gelatine.
2. Mix and blend the heated cream, gorgonzola, mascarpone and ricotta cheese.
3. Mix carefully the purée with the whipped cream and put it into the moulds.
4. Put the moulds in a blast chiller for two hours.
5. Remove the ball from the moulds and stencil spray the ball with cocoa butter and saffron for the coverage.
Place the chutney, the germinated teff and the puffed amaranth in the middle of the dish, placing the tennis ball last.
Davide Oldani, D’O, (San Pietro all’Olmo di Cornaredo MI, Italy)