Haut de Gamme considers the protection of the privacy of its guests very important. We make every effort to protect your privacy while at the same time keeping our service as personal as possible.
On 25 May 2018, the rules of privacy protection will change. As of this date, the new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) applies. It is therefore important that you know which of your personal data we process.
HDG processes your personal data because you signed to the site, followed it or have been in any other way active sitewide. Below you will find an overview of the personal data we process:
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
- your written comments below the posts
HdG will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- sending you new articles or newsletters
- HdG analyses your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and tailor the range of articles.
Provide data to third parties
HdG will only provide data to third parties related to the hosting and plug-ins to the extent necessary for the performance on the WordPress.
For more info: https://automattic.com/privacy-notice/